Instagram’s new Reels feature allows users to create and share short videos with their followers. The videos can be up to one minute long, and users can add music, text, and filters to them.
To create a Reel, open the Instagram app and tap on the camera icon in the top left corner. Then select “Reels” from the list of options. You can then record a video or choose one of your saved videos.
Once you’re done editing your video, you can share it on Instagram or Facebook. Your followers will be able to watch it by clicking on the play button next to your name. They can also like and comment on it just like they would any other Instagram video.
If you want to keep your Reel private, you can choose “Only Me” as the privacy setting.
There’s a new way to share your life with Instagram Reels. This feature allows you to post videos and photos together as one reel. You can either choose to make a private reel for just your friends, or share it with the world. Here’s how to download Instagram Reels:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap on the Profile tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on the Camera icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three circles in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Choose whether you want to make a Private or Public reel, then tap Next.
- Add photos and videos to your reel by tapping on the + sign at the bottom of the screen.